Ion Bank Foundation Awards $106,500 to Local Agencies
Ion Bank President & CEO Charles J Boulier, III announced that the Ion Bank Foundation awarded $106,500 in grants at their December meeting to 29 non-profit organizations. The funds are used to support a wide assortment of projects and programs in the communities served by the bank.
The recipients are:
- Acts 4 Ministry, Inc.
- After School Arts Program
- Arts for Learning Connecticut, Inc.
- Boy & Girls Club Greater Waterbury
- Brass City Harvest
- Children's Law Center
- Connecticut Council for Education Reform
- Connecticut Food Bank
- Easter Seals – Waterbury
- Ecumenical Food Bank- Naugatuck
- Family Services of Greater Waterbury
- Griffin Hospital
- Hidden Acres Therapeutic Riding Center
- Howard Whittemore Memorial Library
- MidState Medical Center
- Naugatuck Education Foundation
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Waterbury
- New Haven Home Ownership Center, Inc.
- Operation Fuel
- Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury
- Saint Mary's Hospital Foundation
- Salvation Army – Waterbury
- United Way of Greater Waterbury – Bridge to Success
- United Way of Naugatuck & Beacon Falls
- Waterbury Hospital
- Waterbury Youth Services
- Wellmore Behavioral Health
- Women & Families Center
« 2016 Holiday Closings
John Jahne named as a New Leader in Banking »