- An authorizing representative per the Association’s Bylaws or Meeting Minutes
- All authorized signers must be present at account opening
- One form of a government issued photo ID is required – CT Driver’s License, CT issued photo ID card, or U.S. Passport.
- For individuals without a government issued photo ID or an out of state government issued photo ID, two or more identification documents must be presented. The combination of the documents must bear a photograph and proof of residence.
Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required
- Copy of any document supporting the authorized signer(s) such as Bylaws or Meeting Minutes.
- Fundraiser account – document reflecting purpose of account such as news article.
- Non-Profit – IRS letter granting tax-exempt status (Determination Letter).
If applicable – all owners with 25% or more ownership and one individual with significant control
- Legal First Name and Last Name
- Residential Address
- Copy of Government issued identification
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Additional information that will be requested at account opening
- Business address
- Phone number
- Types of transactions and volumes you expect to process
- Purpose of account
- Additional information and documentation may be required based on nature of the business
If you have any questions, please contact us at 203.729.4442, toll free 877.729.4442 or email@example.com.