Ion Bank is committed to providing a website that is easily accessible to all visitors. We have implemented the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to but including physical tests using screen readers and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Ion Bank strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to Level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of third party vendors. As such, Ion Bank does not claim full site-wide conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Ion Bank cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the ionbank.com domain.
- Contact us by phone, 203.729.4442 or toll free 877.729.4442
- Contact us via our Contact Form.
- Contact us via email.
- Ion Bank has used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the conformance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Ion Bank chose to use WCAG for conformance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Ion Bank uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3c’s position that ‘there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible’.