- The Sole Proprietor and all authorized signers must be present at account opening.
- One form of a government issued photo ID is required – CT Driver’s License, CT issued photo ID card, or U.S. Passport.
- For individuals without a primary document or a primary document where the customer resides out of state, two or more identification documents must be obtained. The combination of the documents must bear a photograph and proof of residence.
Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required
- Trade Name Certificate or State issued Business License
- Note: Trade Name Certificate – may also be known as Assumed Name Certificate, Fictitious Business Name Statement, or DBA
Additional information that will be requested at account opening
- Business address
- Phone number
- Types of transactions and volumes you expect to process
- Purpose of account
- Additional information and documentation may be required based on nature of the business
If you have any questions, please contact us at 203.729.4442, toll free 877.729.4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.