Applying is fast and easy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your Social Security Number
- A residential address
- A U.S. Driver’s License or government-issued photo ID. If you are on a PC, you will have to upload a copy. If you are on a mobile device, you can take a picture.
- A U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account.
- Existing customers will need their full account number and current balance of their account (exact amount).
Here’s what to expect after your application is approved:
- Within two business days you will receive two micro-deposits followed by two withdrawals of the same amount in the account you will use to fund the new account.
- You will receive an email within one business day of receiving the micro-deposits asking you to verify the amounts.
- The funding of your new account will take place within three business days following your verification of the micro-deposits to your account.