Our convenient application is available for Connecticut property only and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Construction to Permanent or Pre-Approval applications are available by calling a Loan Officer at 203.729.4442.
Items all borrowers will need to complete the application:
- Name, address, date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Employer contact and income information – recent pay stubs or income tax returns
- Monthly tax and insurance amounts for current and proposed property
- Bank account information – Checking, Savings and Retirement Funds information
USA PATRIOT Act
Important Information About Procedures For Opening a New Account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
- When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
- We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Click ‘Get Started’ to begin your loan application. You will be required to create an online loan account before starting your application. Your online loan account will be separate from your online banking account. As you complete the application, please use your best estimate if documentation is not available.